Who We Are
Parents, teachers, and student volunteers make up your Potomac Falls High School PTSO (Parent-Teacher-Student Organization). We are a 501(c)(3) organization made up of volunteers who want to enrich the educational experience to benefit students, teachers, and Potomac Falls High School.
What We Do
Your PTSO supports PFHS. Membership dues are a primary PTSO fundraiser: ALL MONEY GOES TO HELP THE STUDENTS AND THE SCHOOL!
Here's a short list of what your PTSO does.
- SAT Test Prep Program
- Senior Graduation Activity (formerly Project Grad)
- Restaurant Spirit Nights: Take-Out Tuesday
- Celebrate our teachers with GREAT Hospitality throughout the school year
- Teacher Grants
Make a difference in our school for our children
- JOIN the PTSO today, $25 dollars is all it costs per family
- ATTEND virtual meetings to share good news, connect parents with admin, teachers, and student reps and highlight a school department!
- SHOP through Amazon Smile
- VOLUNTEER volunteers are needed in many areas including:
- SAT Practice test volunteer
- Teacher Appreciation Volunteer
- Hospitality Volunteer
- Senior Graduation Activity Volunteer (formerly Project Grad)
- Fundraising Event Volunteer
- On Call Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- SEAC (Special Education Advisory Committee) Representative - attend monthly LCPS meeting
- MSAAC (Minority Student Achievement Advisory Committee) Representative - attend monthly LCPS meeting
Support PFHS with Amazon Smile
Go to AmazonSmile at smile.amazon.com and choose Potomac Falls PTSO Inc.
Do all of your Amazon shopping through the AmazonSmile PFHS link and our school earns 0.5% of all eligible purchases!
Same selection, same prices, at no additional cost to you and the school earns money. Click here to learn how to set up shopping though AmazonSmile on your mobile device (Note: this is different than shopping with the Amazon App).
PTSO Team and Meeting Dates
- Linda Ables
- Dawn Renzoni
- Linda Smith
- Jen Murphy
- Jen Wike
- Sarah Hansma
- Tara Nelson
Your 2020/2021 PTSO Meeting Dates
The PTSO is open to any parent of a PFHS student or any member of the PFHS staff or administration. We will have 7 virtual PTSO meetings at 7:00 pm, ONE HOUR MAX, to share good news, connect parents with admin, teachers, and student reps and highlight a school department.
- Aug 18, @ 7:00 pm
- Oct 14, @ 7:00 pm
- Nov 18, @ 7:00 pm
- Jan 14, @ 7:00 pm
- Feb 17, @ 7:00 pm
- Apr 14, @ 7:00 pm
- May 19, @ 7:00 pm: VOTE—NEW OFFICER ELECTIONS/LAST MEETING OF SCHOOL YEAR
CONNECT WITH US
November 2, 2020
November 3, 2020