Bulldog Readers Book Club is for anyone interested in reading and discussing books.
Our mission is to:
- provide opportunity and space for students who love to read to discuss their own reading with others
- grow through discussion of ideas and exposure to new books
- build relationships with peers and teachers.
- enjoy, celebrate, and share love of reading
If you are interested in joining, please email one of the sponsors and/or come to the library and speak with a library staff member.
Some options are:
- Informal meetings where we discuss a variety of books read
- Select one book to read each month or quarter
- Read selections from a list, such as Virginia Readers Choice, Project Lit or others
- The club will reflect the interests of the students who comprise it
Please mark the following dates for book club: