Graduation Date: June 16, 2022
Hello Loudoun Valley Class of 2022!
We are so excited to see you for graduation this Thursday at 9 am. As you prepare for closing out your time at Loudoun Valley High School, we have a few reminders to share with you:
- The Loudoun Valley High School graduation ceremony is at 9am on Thursday, June 16th at Leonard Stadium. If inclement weather requires us to host graduation inside the Main Gym, a decision will be communicated out to the community by 5am on the day of graduation. If you do not hear from us, graduation will be held outside as planned.
- Graduating seniors are expected to be on campus in the auditorium by about 7:30am - rain or shine on Thursday.
- The Loudoun Valley cap and gown is required for the formal ceremony. Please see this document
- We always enjoy your creative cap decorations; and we trust those always to remain Loudoun Valley classy, kind, and respectful. :)
- Green tickets are for the stadium. Gold tickets are for the Main Gym. If you have additional family members who are on campus and want to view the live-stream of graduation - whether we are indoors or outdoors, the air-conditioned auditorium will be available to view the live-stream. If family members are planning to be in the auditorium, bringing a sweater is advisable due to how cool it can get inside the school at this time of year.
- If you have a deficiency (you have an item required to return to the school such as a textbook or a Chromebook) that needs to be cleared, you have already been contacted about this and we hope you address it before Thursday morning.
- Gates open shortly after 7am. Parking is at a premium, so please consider carpooling as much as possible. Shuttles will be available from the parking lots at Blue Ridge and Harmony middle schools starting at 6:30am before the ceremony and running through 1pm after the ceremony.
- At the end of the ceremony, there is a formal recessional (graduates exit the stadium first) and family members will meet you at the main gym area of campus.
- Graduates will keep their caps and gowns but pick up their diploma packets at designated areas at the school after graduation. Graduates have until 11:30am to pick up packets. After that, the packets will be available in the school counseling office for pick up during regular school hours.
- The link to the live stream is: tinyurl.com/LoVa2022
We are looking forward to seeing our graduating seniors on Thursday morning at 7:30am in the Auditorium. A reminder to please bring (not wear) your cap and gown when you arrive at LVHS. There will be an opportunity to get ready once you have checked in and are seated in your designated seat in the auditorium.