1. All absence, tardy and early dismissals can be reported via ParentVUE or email the attendance office at Bwhfirstname.lastname@example.org
2. No phone calls will be accepted.
3. Excused reasons for tardy are doctor/dentist appointments, with notes from the doctor, court appearances with documentation for the court, or student illness.
4. Some examples of unexcused tardy's are overslept, missed bus, traffic, running errands, driving siblings, staying home to do homework to name a few.
5. Early dismissal requests are to be submitted via parentvue or attendance email, by 12 noon. If you realize you need to get your student, and that time has passed, we REQUIRE AT LEAST 1 HOUR TO PROCESS. Any requests received with shorter than one hour's notice, requires a parent to come in and sign their student out. Last minute requests will only be allowed on very rare occasions, and is subject to approval by the attendance secretary.
6. Any student that comes in late, or leaves early, MUST come to attendance to sign in or out.
7. If you need your student immediately, please come into the school to sign them out.
8. Please plan accordingly and give yourself enough time. We can not call your student up to the office until you arrive. Once you sign them out, a pass will be sent to them via E-Hallpass. We will not call into the classroom or send someone for your student, so as to not interrupt instructional time.
9. Any student that gets ill at school, must go to the clinic to be dismissed.
10. To view all attendance information please see our attendance page at https://www.lcps.org/site/default.aspx?DomainID=30730