We want to help you find the help you need.
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact the LCPS ADA Coordinator
- General Inquiries:
- Help with this site:
- For technical difficulties with using this LCPS website, contact Kayla Urban
- For login or technical difficulties with the IRecruitment Job-Candidate System please contact Recruitment@lcps.org
- ParentVue: For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact
- For parents or students needing technical support not during the school year, please contact TechnologySupportCenter@lcps.org or call 571-252-2112
- For students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact LCHS Digital Experience Specialists: John Bowers or Eyler Santos
- For students having Chromebook difficulties, contact LCHS Digital Experience Specialists: John Bowers or Eyler Santos
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified on November 20, 2023