We want to help you find the help you need.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact Denise Kling or Brianne Foster at (571) 252-2280
- For students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Ed Bailey, TSM Digital Experience Specialist
- For staff having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Ed Bailey, TSM Digital Experience Specialist
- To report an Absence or Dismissal Change, visit the Absence Reporting page
- For general inquiries, email Denise Kling or call (571) 252-2280
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact our LCPS ADA Coordinator
- For technical difficulties with using this LCPS/TSM website, contact Nicole Prietti by email with specifics
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified on December 31, 2019