We want to help you find the help you need.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact Vicki Nunan at (703) 722- 2668 or Jennifer Brooks at (703) 722- 2660
- For students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact the LCPS Support Center at (571) 252-2112
- For staff having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Dana Beckham, JML Digital Experience Specialists
- To report an Absence or Dismissal Change, visit the Absence Reporting page
- For general inquiries, Michele Hemstreet
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact our LCPS ADA Coordinator
- For technical difficulties, contact the LCPS Suppport Center at (571) 252-2112
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified on January 6, 2021