We want to help you find the help you need.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact Ana Morrad or Sarah Pyle at (571) 252-2910
- For students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Chris Melillo, SYC Digital Experience Specialist or Dawn Miller, IFT
- For staff having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Chris Melillo, SYC Digital Experience Specialist or Dawn Miller, IFT
- To report an Absence or Dismissal Change, visit the Absence Reporting page
- For general inquiries, email Ana Morrad
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact our LCPS ADA Coordinator
- For technical difficulties with using this LCPS/SYC website, contact Dawn Miller by email with specifics
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified on February 14, 2022