PEERs are students who are trained in basic counseling, listening and communication skills. PEERs are available to talk with other students who may have a problem but don't want to talk with an adult.
- Help new students feel at home at Broad Run.
- Help students to deal with frustrating situations: school, teachers, assignments, etc.
- Help students to manage stress, anxiety, and anger.
- Help students with loss (death, divorce, or break-up).
- Are there to listen when students need to vent or just have someone to listen to them.
We encourage you to seek out our services!
Meeting with a PEER is confidential UNLESS you are harming yourself, someone else, or someone is harming you. PEERs are required to alert the School Counselors to those issues.
This year PEER will meet during third block in room 133.
Twitter: @brhsPEER Instagram: broadrunpeer