In an effort to maintain county policy and minimize disruption to the instructional day, the Park View administrators would like to inform you of a new procedure regarding lunch drop off for the 2015-16 school year:
- In the event of an emergency, such as student forgetting lunch or insufficient funds in a lunch account, lunches may be dropped off by a parent or sibling. An ID must be shown to enter the building.
- Students are not permitted to order food for delivery to Park View High School. Such orders will not be accepted by the main office.
- Parents or siblings will need to place the student’s lunch in the provided bin in the main office. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE LABELED THE LUNCH CLEARLY WITH THE STUDENT’S NAME!
- Parents or siblings are responsible for notifying student about the lunch drop off.
- Students will be allowed to pick up their lunch at the beginning of their lunch shift – NOT BEFOREHAND.
- Any lunches that remain in the office after 4:00 p.m. each day will be thrown away.