Welcome Mercer Mountain Lions
Mrs. Schichl (pronounced SHICK - EL) has been teaching students in Loudoun County since 1999. She earned her Bachelor's Degree in Biology and her Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction. Both of her degrees are from George Mason University. Additionally, she is endorsed to teach middle school science and high school Biology. Grade levels Mrs. Schichl has taught are first, third, fourth, and sixth. She is looking forward to an exciting school year and welcomes the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of her Mercer students.
Team Grizzly Science Supplies for 2019 - 2020 School Year
- 1 - 1.5 inch or 2 inch binder to be used ONLY for science class. (any color)
- 1 - Composition Notebook (any color)
- Ear Buds or Headphones
Pencil Pouch/Case/Box (your choice) Filled with:
- Pencil sharpener
- Highlighters (2 any color)
- Thin black felt tip PEN (Not a permanent Sharpie marker.)
- 1 - set of Colored Pencils or Crayons (your choice)
- 1 - set of THIN markers
- 2 - Red Pens
Coursework and assignments can be found on Google Classroom.Grades for assignments will be posted in the Phoenix (Parent/Student Vue) Gradebook.