The English Department at Freedom High School supports the following Mission Statement, which guides all instructional decisions. We intend to graduate students who:
- will welcome the opportunity to read and become lifelong readers;
- will understand diversity and be ready to adapt to a changing world;
- will learn and apply the creative process to their work;
- will be critical consumers and independent thinkers;
- will integrate and communicate information in a variety of formats.
Last Modified on August 18, 2017