BRMS Business PartnershipsThank you for your support
- Tree of Life provides an opportunity for food drives that support local families in need.
- Hero Homes accepts proceeds from a fundraiser and they send a representative to talk with our students about how they help Veterans.
- Chick-Fil-A donates gift cards and sponsors an award breakfast for our Character Counts Award winners that includes an inspirational presentation.
- Grisius Orthodontics donates the funds necessary for each student to receive an agenda planner that helps students develop organizational skills.
- Manhattan Pizza provides free pizza coupons to give as incentive awards for our Math and Reading Lab students
- Loudoun Education Foundation awards grants for enhanced instruction
- Home Depot donates supplies for projects
- BackPack Buddies provides grants and supplies for high-need families
- Middleburg Humane Foundation and Loudoun County Animal Services provides guest speakers and CTE project support
- Grace Aquaponics teaches lessons on clean technology and sponsors a field trip
- Bush Tabernacle sponsors out all As reward field trip
- Great Country Farms Supports Project Based Learning Projects
- Happy Creek Coffee and Tea supports staff reward days
- MOD Pizza and SweetFrog sponsors a Spirit night where a % of sales is donated to the PTO
- Other Partners include: Coaches Corner Grill, Jersey Mikes, TMG Construction, Dominoes and Smok'n Willies
Email email@example.com to discuss a Bulldog Business Partnership
Last Modified on January 13, 2022