Welcome to Mrs. Ales' 8th Grade Math Home Page!Quick Facts: Mrs. Ales...>From Bedford, VA.
>has a bachelor's in math and secondary education.
>7th year at RBMS.
>Previously Ms. Bollinger.
>Find me in Lab 2.
Mrs. Ales’ 2018-2019 Schedule
1A – Algebra I
2A – Algebra I
3A – Planning
4A – Algebra I
5B – Coding
6B – Coding
7B – Planning
8B – Geometry
My expectactions of students in my class:
- Respect others, yourself, belongings, and your teacher.
- Come to class ready to learn! This includes having your completed homework, all materials, and a mindset ready for learning.
- Behave responsibly by using your agenda to track assignments, being mindful of how your behavior affects the learning of others, and by using technology appropriately.
- Leave drinks, food, gum, and cell phones in your locker.
Get in Contact:
- Preferred -- Email: Tabitha.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also contact through school phone number.