Main Office Contacts
Bookkeeper: Cristina Finlayson
Registrar: Elsa Davis
Parent Liaison: Ximena Rosas
Building Use: Brandon Hunt
Health Clinic Specialist: Melanie Horvath
Main Office Phone: 571-252-1920
PHONE AN ABSENCE: 571-252-1921
Email An Absence
Office HoursMonday - Friday7:00 am - 4:00 pm
- A school where all students are valued
- A place where individual students are met at their current levels and instructed in a manner that assists them with meeting and exceeding their potential
- An environment that provides emotional and physical safety
- A source of pride in the community
Each member of the Frederick Douglass Learning Community will:
- deliver quality instruction that ensures all students make measurable academic progress utilizing best teaching and assessment practices to provide standard-based instruction that is adapted to meet the needs of varied learning styles.
- expect all the stakeholders of the FDES community to demonstrate positive character traits to promote student achievement
- provide a safe environment for the FDES community by building trust amongst the faculty, parents and students through consistency with the policies and expectations
- create and foster positive relationships among our school community, which consists of students, staff, families and the Leesburg area in order to develop pride and confidence as we grow as learners
- respect each individual in our school community as a person with unique backgrounds and experiences that define our educational community. We will provide them with the tools and opportunities required to help them be successful.
Did you Know?