Jennifer MillerResponsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
To contact Ms. Miller, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provides student safety and supervisory assistance on school premises
- Assists in general supervision of school grounds and buildings
- Assists with administrative enforcement of school regulations regarding conduct
- Oversee and coordinates parking and bus regulations on school grounds and reports accidents on school property
- Responds to complaints of losses of personal and school property
- Develops procedures to deter trespassers from school property
- Assists in the establishment of local security and safety procedures and schedules
- Represents the school in court as needed
- Serves as a liaison between Loudoun County law enforcement and fire safety officials and school administrators
- Conducts building safety inspections
- Monitors hallways, lunch duty, etc.