Odyssey of the Mind (OM)
is a problem-solving competition where kids work in teams to solve spontaneous and long-term problems. Your child will love OM if they:
· Find unexpected solutions to questions or problems.
· Repurpose everyday objects in creative ways.
· Love to act, sing, or dance, or enjoy being silly.
· Know how to build, sew, or paint (or want to learn).
· Are not afraid to be original.
· Can “jump in” without needing exact instructions.
Teams are forming now. See links below for permission form and detailed information.