· Draw on past knowledge and apply it effectively in new situations.
· Check for accuracy in thinking.
· Think with increasing flexibility.
· Display ingenuity, originality and insightfulness.
· Communicate precisely, clearly, and effectively.
· Inquire and investigate with wonderment and inquisitiveness.
· Reflect on your own thinking.
· Relate to others with understanding, respect, and fairness.
· Reflect on alternatives before taking action.
· Use curiosity to create curiosity.
· Make real-world connections through questioning, problem posing, and problem solving.
· Reason logically and analytically.
· Learn to live graciously with his/her talents and gifts.
· Grow in technological proficiency.
· Acquire additional academic knowledge.