If you have not received a ParentVUE Activation Key Letter, please contact your child's school.
September 2015 – It’s a new school year and a new Parent Grade Portal:
For the 2015 school year, all teachers will transition from using the CLARITY gradebook to the Phoenix Grade Book to enter student grades. Parents will also transition to a new (and improved) parent portal called ParentVUE.>
Parent Portal Highlights:
- The purpose of an academic parent portal is to provide parents with near real-time access to information on assignments and grades, attendance, class schedules, graduation status and more.
- ParentVue offers a single sign-on to view school information for all siblings, regardless of the grade level or school of attendance.
- ParentVUE is available as a mobile app or via the web-based parent portal accessed on any internet enabled device.
- Parents can review and update contact information (phone numbers and email addresses), eliminating the current Parent Information Management System (PIMS).
- Easy access to communication tools throughout the various ParentVUE screens promotes the contact between home and school that is necessary for student success. Parents can elect to receive customized email alert notifications regarding timely issues, such as school events, or attendance.
- While the website is accessible over the Internet, access is secured via a user name and password. Parents can see information about their children, only, and cannot see the records of other students.
For more information, please view the ParentVUE FAQs page.