site stats
Select a School...
Select a School

 Chase          "We make our choices; then our choices make us." 
             Chase, the Wonder Dog!                     "What goes into the Mind; comes out in a Life."
                                                                                 "Histories make men wise."  Francis Bacon 
                                                 "To be ignorant of what happened before you were born is to remain a child always." Cicero 
 
Welcome to Mrs. Fox's 6th Grade Social Studies & Language Arts!! 
You can reach me via Email at:  susan.fox@lcps.org
 

HOMEWORK POLICY:  In both History and English Class, homework will be graded as 8% of each student's grade.  Tests, quizzes and projects will make up the remaining 92% of their grade.

 
 So you wonder what happened in History on this day?
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history
 
 
WHY STUDY HISTORY?  (Skip the advertisement at the beginning of the video!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SOL REVIEW SUMMARY   (Please note that there is no SOL in History this year; however there will be a test each quarter that is being developed by LCPS for the students.)
 
 
 
 
Last Modified Yesterday at 1:14 PM